Most Christmas trees are grown in fields. The GPS Map Location should take you to there. The street address is typically the Christmas Tree Farmer’s Home or Mailing Address.
Appalachian Christmas Mountain – Closed For The Season
7177 U.S. 421, Boone, NC 28607
• Fraser Fir (Tabletop to 10’). Fraser Fir wreaths. Fraser Fir and White Pine garland.
• November 18–20 and 24–7; December 2–4 and 9–11. 9 a.m – 5 p.m.
Directions: From Boone, take Hwy 421 south approximately 6 miles past the New Market shopping center.
From Wilkesboro on Hwy 421, the farm will be on your right less than 3 miles from the Hwy 221 interchange.
Appalachian Evergreens – Closed For The Season
Mail Order Products
574 RC Cook Rd, Blowing Rock, NC 28605
• Fraser Fir (4–9’). Fraser Fir & White Pine Wreaths. Fraser Fir & White Pine garland. Mail order trees available.
• November 19–20 and 25–27. 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Directions: From Boone, take Hwy 321 south toward Blowing Rock. From Tweetsie Railroad, go 1.2 miles and turn left on Aho Rd for .6 miles and turn right onto Hodges & Miller Rd. Follow signs to farm.
From Blowing Rock, take Hwy 321 north and go 1.6 miles past Shops on the Parkway Tanger Outlets and turn right on Aho Rd. Drive .6 miles and turn right on Hodges & Miller Rd. Follow signs to farm.
Bear Wallow Choose and Cut – Closed For The Season
406 Long Ridge Farms Road, Sugar Grove, NC
• Fraser Fir (4–12’) Fraser Fir wreaths. White Pine garland.
• November 19–20, 23, 25–27; Dec. 3–4. 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Closed Thanksgiving Day.
Directions: From Boone, take Hwy. 105 South. Go approximately 4 miles to the stoplight at Valle Crucis turnoff. Turn right onto Broadstone Road. Go past Mast General Store, and turn left onto Watauga River Road. Go 1.9 miles and turn left onto Tom Ward Road. Take first left (Paul Presnell Road). Bear right onto Long Ridge Farms Road and follow signs.
Bluestone Greenery – Closed For The Season
Mail Order Products
1230 Howard Edmisten Road, Sugar Grove, NC
• Fraser Fir trees (4–7’), wreaths and garland. Mail order available.
• November 25–27; December 3–4 and 10–11. Weekends ONLY.
Directions: From Boone, take 105 S to 105 By-Pass. Turn right (at the light). At end of By-Pass, turn left onto 321/421. Go 3.5 miles, and turn left onto 321. Go approximately 2.5 miles, and turn left onto Howard Edmisten Road. One mile to farm.
C & J Christmas Trees – Closed For The Season
1999 Brookshire Road, Boone, NC
828-263-3591, 828-200-9309 or 863-833-0156
• Fraser Fir trees (3–10’) and wreaths.
• November 12–13, 19–20, 20–21 and 24–27; December 3–4 and 10–11. Open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Hay rides, food, drinks, hot chocolate
• Tree branding
Directions: If traveling north on Hwy. 421 coming from Wilkesboro, turn right at New River Bridge at C & J sign onto Brookshire Road. If traveling south on Hwy. 421 coming from Boone, turn left onto Brookshire Road at C & J sign. Follow road for .2 of a mile, and turn right to stay on Brookshire Road. Follow road for 2.5 miles, and turn left at C & J sign. Follow road to top of the hill, and arrive at 1999 Brookshire Road. Please do not use directions that take you 194 North into farm as that is the way traffic will be exiting the farm.
Circle C Tree Farms – Closed For The Season
372 Will Cook Road, Boone, NC
828-265-7504 or 828-773-4026
• Fraser Fir trees (7–13’) and wreaths. Fraser Fir and White Pine garland.
• November 12–13 and 18–27. 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Fri, Sat & Sun), 10am – 4:30pm (Mon-Thurs)
• Net baling of trees.
• Pre-cut section of trees.
Directions: From Boone: Take Hwy. 421 South to stoplight at Bamboo Road and turn right. Go one mile and turn left onto Will Cook Road. Enter through gate at end of road. From Blowing Rock: Take Hwy 321 toward Boone; turn right at stoplight onto Deerfield Road. Go one mile and turn left onto Wilson Ridge Road; go one mile to end. Go across Bamboo Road, and bear right onto Will Cook Road. Enter through gate at end of road.
Clawson’s Choose & Cut
4944 Highway 194 North, Boone, NC
• Fraser Fir trees (tabletop to 12‘). Fraser Fir and White Pine wreaths and garland.
• November 12 – December 18, 7 days a week. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
• Hay rides, farm animals to feed and pet. Free hot chocolate & coffee. Pets welcome!
• Credit cards accepted.
Directions: From Highway 421 in Boone at New Market Center, turn left on Highway 194 North. Follow this highway 4.6 miles to the farm, which is on the left next to Meat Camp Baptist Church.
Miller’s Choose & Cut – Closed For The Season
1739 Ball Branch Road, Boone, NC
828-265-2851 or 828-964-6343
• Fraser Fir trees (4–10’). Call for selection of 12’ trees. Fraser Fir wreaths.
• November 5–20 or until supplies run out, seven days per week. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Directions: From Boone at the intersection of Hwy. 194 North and US 421 at New Market Center, go 4.5 miles on Hwy. 194. Turn left on SR 1335 (Meat Camp Road). Go .08 mile to Ball Branch Road on the left. Follow signs (Miller’s Cabin location). If using GPS make sure to turn onto Meat Camp Road at Plan B Store.
Panoramic View Christmas Tree – Closed For The Season
368 Panoramic Lane, Boone, NC
• Fraser Fir trees (tabletop to 12’). Fraser Fir and White Pine wreaths and garland.
• November 19–20 and 25–27. 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Free hot chocolate and coffee. Credit cards accepted. Hayrides, newborn calves to feed and pet, horses to feed and pet, and numerous other farm animals to feed. Pets welcome!
Directions: From Boone at the intersection of Hwy. 421 and Hwy. 194 N at New Market Center, take 194 N 5 miles. Turn right on Big Hill Road. Go 1/2 mile and turn right on Panoramic Lane. We are 200 yards on the right.
Poplar Grove Choose and Cut – Closed For The Season
1944 Poplar Grove Road S., Boone, NC
828-387-0132 or 828-406-0415
• Fraser Fir trees (6–11’, Large selection of 8–11’), wreaths and garlands.
• November 19 – December 4. Fridays – Sundays, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Weekdays by appointment.
• Christmas Shop.
Directions: Two miles from the intersection of Hwy. 105 and Poplar Grove Road South in Boone.
Swinging Bridge Farm – Closed For The Season
711 Old Glade Road, Deep Gap, NC
828-964-2030 or 828-264-5738
• Fraser Fir trees (6–10’) and wreaths. Live trees in containers and Christmas mini orange trees.
• Open November 9–13, 10 a.m. to dusk.
• 48’ swinging bridge, Renaissance orangery with solar voltaic and hydro power features. Trout pond for fish feeding or fishing. Free greenery. Hablamos Espanol. Farm tours available by appointment; $8/adult and $5/child.
Directions: From Boone: Take Hwy. 421 S. Drive 8–10 miles. Turn left on Brownwood Road. Go one mile. Follow bridge signs. From Wilkes: Take Hwy. 421 under Blue Ridge Parkway. Go another 2 miles on 421 to Brownwood Road. Go one mile. Follow bridge signs.