Most Christmas trees are grown in fields. The GPS Map Location should take you to there. The street address is typically the Christmas Tree Farmer’s Home or Mailing Address.
Appalachian Christmas Mountain Farms
7177 U.S. 421, Boone, NC 28607
• Fraser Fir (Tabletop to 10’). Fraser Fir wreaths. Fraser Fir and White Pine garland.
• November 17–19 and 23–26; December 1–3 and 8–10. 9 a.m – 5 p.m.
Directions: From Boone, take Hwy 421 south approximately 6 miles past the New Market shopping center.
From Wilkesboro on Hwy 421, the farm will be on your right less than 3 miles from the Hwy 221 interchange.
Mail Order Products
574 RC Cook Rd, Blowing Rock, NC 28605
• Fraser Fir (4–9’). Fraser Fir & White Pine Wreaths. Fraser Fir & White Pine garland. Mail order trees available.
• November 18–19 and 24–26. 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Directions: From Boone, take Hwy 321 south toward Blowing Rock. From Tweetsie Railroad, go 1.2 miles and turn left on Aho Rd for .6 miles and turn right onto Hodges & Miller Rd. Follow signs to farm.
From Blowing Rock, take Hwy 321 north and go 1.6 miles past Shops on the Parkway Tanger Outlets and turn right on Aho Rd. Drive .6 miles and turn right on Hodges & Miller Rd. Follow signs to farm.
From Wilkesboro, take Hwy 421 N toward Boone, turn left onto Blue Ridge Parkway ramp and turn right onto the Parkway. Follow 11.2 miles and turn right onto Aho Rd. After 1.6 miles, turn left onto Hodges and Miller Rd and follow signs to farm. If The Blue Ridge Parkway is closed during inclement weather, follow directions from Boone.
Bear Wallow Choose and Cut
406 Long Ridge Farms Road, Sugar Grove, NC
• Fraser Fir (3–12’) Fraser Fir wreaths. White Pine garland.
• Net baling of trees.
• November 18–19, 22, 24–26; Dec. 2–3. 10:00 a.m. – 4 p.m. Closed Thanksgiving Day.
Directions: From Boone, take Hwy. 105 South. Go approximately 4 miles to the stoplight at Valle Crucis turnoff. Turn right onto Broadstone Road. Go past Mast General Store, and turn left onto Watauga River Road. Go 1.9 miles and turn left onto Tom Ward Road. Take first left (Paul Presnell Road). Bear right onto Long Ridge Farms Road and follow signs. (note: Long Ridge Rd is not the correct road).
Mail Order Products
1230 Howard Edmisten Road, Sugar Grove, NC
• Fraser Fir trees (5–8’), wreaths and garland. Mail order available.
• November 18–19, 24–26; December 2–3.
Directions: From Boone, take 105 S to 105 By-Pass. Turn right (at the light). At end of By-Pass, turn left onto 321/421. Go 3.5 miles, and turn left onto 321. Go approximately 2.5 miles, and turn left onto Howard Edmisten Road. One mile to farm.
C & J Christmas Trees
1999 Brookshire Road, Boone, NC
828-263-3591, 828-200-9309 or 843-833-0156
• Fraser Fir trees (Tabletop to 11’) and wreaths.
• November 11–12, 18–19, 20–21 and 23–26; December 2–3 and 9–10. Open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day except for Thanksgiving Day, Nov 23, open 9 AM to Noon.
• Santa visits: food, refreshments, porta-jons.
Directions: If traveling north on Hwy. 421 coming from Wilkesboro, turn right at New River Bridge at C & J sign onto Brookshire Road. If traveling south on Hwy. 421 coming from Boone, turn left onto Brookshire Road at C & J sign. Follow road for .2 of a mile, and turn right to stay on Brookshire Road. Follow road for 2.5 miles, and turn left at C & J sign. Follow road to top of the hill, and arrive at 1999 Brookshire Road. Please do not use directions that take you 194 North into farm as that is the way traffic will be exiting the farm.
Circle C Tree Farms
372 Will Cook Road, Boone, NC
828-265-7504 or 828-773-4026
• Fraser Fir trees (4–13’) and wreaths. White Pine garland.
• November 11–12 and 17–26. 9 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
• Net baling of trees.
• Restrooms (porta-jons).
• Pre-cut section of trees.
Directions: From Boone: Take Hwy. 421 South to stoplight at Bamboo Road and turn right. Go one mile and turn left onto Will Cook Road. Enter through gate at end of road. From Blowing Rock: Take Hwy 321 toward Boone; turn right at stoplight onto Deerfield Road. Go one mile and turn left onto Wilson Ridge Road; go one mile to end. Go across Bamboo Road, and bear right onto Will Cook Road. Enter through gate at end of road.
Clawson’s Choose & Cut
4944 Highway 194 North, Boone, NC
• Fraser Fir trees (tabletop to 12‘). Fraser Fir and White Pine wreaths and garland.
• November 11 – December 17, 7 days a week. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Open Thanksgiving Day 8–5.
• Hay rides, farm animals to feed and pet. Free hot chocolate & coffee. Pets welcome!
• Credit cards accepted.
Directions: From Highway 421 in Boone at New Market Center, turn left on Highway 194 North. Follow this highway 4.6 miles to the farm, which is on the left next to Meat Camp Baptist Church.
Good Shepherd Trees
2155 Blackberry Road, Boone, NC
• Fraser Fir trees (5–10’), wreaths and roping.
Directions: From Boone/Blowing Rock: Take Hwy 321 to Blue Ridge Parkway entrance and follow the parkway north for 3.7 miles. Turn left onto Aho Rd for 0.6 miles. Take a left onto Blackberry Road for 2 miles to the farm.
From Charlotte/Hickory/Lenoir: Take Hwy 321 North and turn right onto Blackberry Road (at St. Marks Church on the right, and approximately 3 miles before getting to Blowing Rock) Follow Blackberry Road for 3.5 miles and Good Shepherd Trees will be on the right.
Miller’s Choose & Cut
1739 Ball Branch Road, Boone, NC
828-265-2851 or 828-964-6343
• Fraser Fir trees (5–8’). Fraser Fir wreaths.
• November 4th until supplies run out, seven days per week. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Directions: From Boone at the intersection of Hwy. 194 North and US 421 at New Market Center, go 4.5 miles on Hwy. 194. Turn left on SR 1335 (Meat Camp Road). Go .08 mile to Ball Branch Road on the left. Follow signs (Miller’s Cabin location). If using GPS make sure to turn onto Meat Camp Road at Plan B Store.
Panoramic View Christmas Tree Farm
368 Panoramic Lane, Boone, NC
• Fraser Fir trees (tabletop to 12’). Fraser Fir and White Pine wreaths and garland.
• November 18–19 and 24–26; December 2–3. 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Closed Thanknsgiving Day.
• Free hot chocolate and coffee. Credit cards accepted. Hayrides, newborn calves to feed and pet, horses to feed and pet, and numerous other farm animals to feed. Pets welcome!
Directions: From Boone at the intersection of Hwy. 421 and Hwy. 194 N at New Market Center, take 194 N 5 miles. Turn right on Big Hill Road. Go 1/2 mile and turn right on Panoramic Lane. We are 200 yards on the right.